AutoKut model 1250 Slit-to-Width and Cut-to-Length line is intelligently engineered and economically priced for all of its users needs. They’re designed for long term serviceability with all mechanisms on the outside of the machine, slitter and guillotine blade changes are easy to perform and do not require disassembly of machine. The AutoKut is designed so that is can be operated on either side of the machine, and the touchscreen operator interface is easy to use. The AutoKut has a maximum speed of 85 ft. per minute and can accommodate coils up to 49″ wide. Materials can be slit and blanked in thicknesses up to 20-gauge mild steel and the AutoKut comes standard with 5 pairs of slitting blades. The slitter blades can be re-positioned quickly and accurately with the simple setup gauge. Shear cycle time is approximately 1 second.
|Maximum Slitting Capacity, Mild Steel||20 Gauge
|Maximum Slitting Capacity, Stainless Steel||24 Gauge
|Maximum Slitting Capacity, Aluminum||18 Gauge
|Maximum Material Width||49-1/4 in.
|Minimum Material Width||8 in.
|Number of Straightening Rolls||3 (1 over 2)|
|Minimum Slit Width||2-3/8 in.
|Minimum Edge Trim||1/4 in.
|Number of Slitting Knives||5|
|Slitting Speed Variable||85 FPM
25 MPM mm
|Drive Motor||3 hp
2.2 kw mm
|Guillotine Motor||2 hp
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72 x 66 x 46 in.|
- Unique two piece slitter knife design offering unbeatable performance
- Adjustable slitting knife depth based of material thickness to eliminate chamber of the work piece
- Gibb slitter knife engagement which eliminates side movement of the knifes helps ensure long blade life
- Quick release with locks, fully adjustable coil guides prevent material side movement
- Adjustable deflection rollers to better support the infeed of material from the coil
- Durable powder coated surface finish
- Sight-line visibility of feed materials
- Safety interlock system designed to CE Standards
- World renowned OMRON electrical components
- Easy to use OMRON operator interface with light tower prompts
- Material saving features including auto-clean cut alert at the jobs end to eliminate waste
- Variable speed drive enabling long lengths to be produced more quickly and more accuractly
- Automatic material length calibration
- Variable speed acceleration for use with a wide variety of de-coiler designs
- Adiprene coated feed rolls with cam adjustment for raising and lowering prevents marking of materials
- Two over one straightening rolls with gauge adjustment for accurate repeat setups
- Intergrated electro-mechanical shear design for fast, quiet shear operation
- Quick change slitter knife system- full repositioning of knifes in less than 3 minutes
- Two cutting edge top and bottom shear blades
- Decoiler options available