Tennsmith’s F6 Series box and pan brakes were designed to provide heavy-duty forming capability, along with the flexibility of removable 6-inch box depth fingers.
Ample clamping and easy-to-use nose bar adjustments allow for a quick-setting bend radius. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and rigidity.
Other adjustment features include:
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends in lighter material
Available options: Radius fingers; extension fingers (right and left extension fingers form inside corners with a return flange across the top on boxes, cabinets, etc.); open end fingers (provide triangular, square and rectangular tube forming abilities). Contact us for more details.