Designed for Superior
Speed and Accuracy.
Tennsmith’s SBS folders are fast, highly durable and ready to meet your needs for years to come.LEARN MORE
Get Hands On.
From simple bends to complex shapes, we have the right equipment for any job.LEARN MORE
with Every Cut.
Built with the quality and high-exacting standards that our customers have come to expect from us.LEARN MORE
To the Max.
The AutoMax series sheet metal brakes are our American made long folders with capabilities of folding specialized long products with high repeatability and accuracy.LEARN MORE
Introducing the All-New
From simple blanking to a fully automated system, the AutoKut slit-to-width and cut-to-length line is the outright leader in its class.LEARN MORE
A Variety of Tools for Any Job.
Home, Sweet Home.
Over nine decades of manufacturing excellence with Tennsmith metal forming machinery, made right here in America.LEARN MORE
A Family Tradition Since 1928.
SBS Series Automatic Folders
Features & Benefits:
– Low-maintenance design ensures fast service, minimum downtime.
– Twin-motor folding beam drive system delivers accuracy and speed—up to 90 degrees per second.
– Center clamping beam drive maximizes power and reduces torque loss.
– Flash memory stores all machine information for fast upgrades and no on-site programming of replacement parts.
– Solid-state electronics minimize maintenance and downtime.
– Touch-screen operation and Windows®-based interface deliver complete operator control.
– Numerous applications include construction, roofing, consumer products, office equipment, appliance manufacturing and a wide range of OEM applications.
Automatic Multi-Tooling Folders
Features & Benefits
- Energy-efficient electrical design
- Direct drive Folding Beam with a speed of 90° per second
- Fast ¾ hp servo driven Back Gauge motor for back gauge speeds of 0.375” to 61” in 2 seconds
- Center drive Clamping Beam for even more clamping force
- 126″ bending length
Low-Profile Mechanical Shears
The LM1010 (shown) is rated at a maximum of 10-gauge material with a cutting width of 121 inches. To enhance productivity, optional equipment available for the machines include: five or ten-foot squaring arm, front support arms, light beam and protractor attachment. A rear drop sheet support system is available for the LM1010.