With much more substantial steel side plates than other domestically made units, these brakes have the rigidity required for upper beam adjustment without the use of wrenches.
Equipped with thrust bearings, the upper leaf adjustment screws permit quick, accurate alignment for different material thickness or radii.
Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends in lighter material.
Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge pins are high-tensile, alloy steel.
Ductile steel clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings and an apron stop rod complement the many other fine features of these heavy-duty brakes.
Other adjustment features include:
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts